Straw panels – Perfect indoor climate Summary(.pdf)
Our timber-straw panels are designed for modern and environmentally friendly residential buildings. We have been developing and manufacturing them since 2012. There are dozens of houses built out of our panels in the Czech Republic.
Common advantages when building with timber-straw panels
- Quick erection of rough construction using prefabricated (modular) panels followed by the assembly of ceiling and roof structures
- Low energy demands – passive house
- Perfect indoor living conditions – healthy indoor climate
- Sustainable and ecological
At the moment, we offer these three basic types of panels, each with a width of 400 mm:
- Wall panel – most common type of panel
- Panels for lintels (transoms) placed across openings (higher bearing capacity)
- Gable panels for skew roofs
- Atypical panels (statically enforced, round windows) and supplementary wooden static components
The price of the product is determined by the area of the external walls of the building, excluding the openings for windows and doors. The price does not include supplementary load-bearing wooden components (wooden boards for the rim joist, wooden LVL sill boards, covers of the side walls of openings), which are necessary for the complete delivery of timber-straw panels and usually make the price 12 or 15% higher.
The price of timber-straw panels for the year 2022 is 155 euro / m2.
Detailed specification of timber-straw panels:
- Width: min. 400 mm / max. 1250 mm – standardized (optimal) width 800 mm
- Depth: standardized 400 mm
- Height: min. 400 mm / max. 3000 mm
“U“ INSULATION COEFICIENT
- Straw panel with a width of 400 mm + plaster ……………………………………………………. 0,154 W/m2K
- Straw panel with a width of 400 mm + 80 mm of wood-fibre facade insulation ……………… 0,125 W/m2K
REI / REW 120
AIRBORNE SOUND INSULATION
DENSITY OF PRESSED STRAW